Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Race to save the children with special needs - 2013 Paris Marathon!

I am running in the Paris Marathon on Sunday the 7th of April 2013 in memory of my late father Eric Bremley Lyngdoh to raise money for The Children's Trust in the UK. 

Since I was born on the 3rd of December which is the United Nations' International Day of Persons with Disabilities I identify myself with the mission of this charity that is caring for the welfare of children with special needs. 


Last year on International Day of Persons with Disabilities, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called for new push to improve access to society. 


I have visited The Children's Trust during its Annual Spring Fair and I am very inspired by the pioneering work it has been doing for kids with brain injuries and improving their access to society.  




                      So please dig deep and Donate now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the most
useful blogs on the net. I will highly recommend this web site!



Also visit my web page: google plus app for windows 8